Frequently Asked Questions
Will these bags keep my insulin cool in warm to hot climate?
- These bags are equipped with a special formulated gel pack and gel pouch to generate a cooling process inside the bags
- The Easybag Classic will provide a cooling temperature of between 16-25 degC in moderate to warm climate
- The iCool Weekender and Prestige will provide a cooling temperature between 2-8 degC in moderate to hot climate
Other than insulin, what other medications can be use with these bags?
- These bags were designed to keep ALL types of temperature sensitive medications cool.
What differentiates your cooling bags from other cooling bags currently on the market?
- Most cooling bags on the market today use an ice pack that is formulated with water and anti-freeze which usually stays frozen for up to 4 hours before they defrost. Once the defrosting starts, the inside of the bag will get wet from the heavy condensation of the ice pack.
Could I use these bags in cold or freezing climate?
- Do not use these bags in freezing temperature.
- The gel pack and gel pouch were designed to create a cooling support and using these bags in freezing temperature or climate will potentially damage the medication.
Why do I need to freeze the gel pack for 14 hours?
- Freezing the gel packs at -18 degC for 14 hours or more will ensure it will maximise the cooling properties of the gel
Click here to Send us an email if you have any other queries